Tuesday, May 22, 2007

VOY

The pictures on the other blog of me with General Via and his wife, and LTC Fletcher are from the Volunteer of the Year Ceremony. All volunteers in the community are recognized. People call it the VOY. Not like Vee, Oh, Why. But voy, like it is a word.
So last night I'm dreaming that I keep telling Stephen, we're going to the voy! But I mean something else and he can't figure it out. I don't know what his problem is, but I refuse to tell him what I'm talking about.
Then, Kabbage and I are riding to the high school from Lee on a bicycle. I'm riding it, she's on the handlebars! We get there for whatever we are doing there, and I whip out my chapstick (that I got from MWR last week, it has a world globe lid) and she borrows it. But when she tries to use it, I guess it had melted so it squishes all over everywhere and we have to find tissues to clean it up. Then, it's Christmas.

No comments: