Friday, May 4, 2007

3 MAY 2007

So so random...
ok, I work in an office with Michael Scott (the Office) and he is trying to implement a new system with time cards and punching a time clock. He can't figure out how to set the clock to punch in-out for lunch-back from lunch-out on one line. So we are working on the time clock and discussing people's hours. I guess I'm like the Pam. Then, this lady is all getting in our conversation saying that people should bring a lunch, it would be more cost effective for the company if they did so, and ate at their desks while working. She is like Angela but looks like that new girl Karen. THEN, I'm telling Michael that they have to be given a lunch and two 15 minute breaks so now I'm being HR like Toby, but I notice I am only wearing a men's button up shirt and underpants! (I have NO idea what that's about). People are trying to look in the window, so I open the door to tell them to go away, that we are having a meeting. And outside the door there is an exercise class going on, and Jim is pretending to be helping out with it (he was the one we saw looking in the window) in his work attire.

At some point I am out to eat at a restaurant at night with my mom and Stephen and I'm trying to tell them to hurry up and eat because my bike is in the back of the truck and someone might steal it!

And every time I woke up I was singing "Shot through the Heart" or "Wanted: Dead or Alive"

Also, I have a vague memory of ladeling gallons of soup into bowls and topping them with shredded cheese for the guests at the Signal Ball!

Here is what I think about the dreams:
The Office-because we forgot to watch the Office last night, we were watching American Idol OR because we watched 4 episodes we got on dvd from Shauna night before last!
The bike-because Stephen just put my new bike seat on my bike!
The songs-from American Idol.
The soup-I am off to Heidelberg to decorate for the ball!

1 comment:

dwl said...

Last night's The Office was "supersized" and quite funny!