Thursday, May 17, 2007

No Appropriate Title

I don't even know where to start. CPT B (female soldier) and I were trying to push a giant truck (like the one Dreamz got from Yau Man on Survivor) out of the mud. It ran us over, but we were between the wheels so we weren't hurt. We were, however, very angry that all the soldiers were just standing around not asking if we were okay.

Then, I'm working somewhere just off the beach (Carribean looking water, not Galveston brown) and someone takes me for a drive in a giant silver SUV. We do a spin and end up in the ocean, we are sinking and all I can see is the blue water. Then somehow we drive out and we're going to be okay. My boss had been looking on my computer while I was gone, and when I got back said she was looking for the Financial Reports. I didn't do any. She was not mad, but said I would not be getting paid for the hours I should have been doing that.

There was some other stuff, but I can't remember what it was.

No comments: