Thursday, May 10, 2007

Vague

There was a pool. People were swimming, I was not. I didn't bring my suit, felt too fat to wear a suit and I didn't know the people. After the swimming, somehow my hair was wet even though I didn't swim (?) I put a hat on and went to work (at some place I have never worked before) I went to the office on the next floor down because no one had a hair dryer or brush in our office. My hair was dry now, but all mashed down from the hat. I tried to revive it a bit with the dryer, but my friend(don't know this person)'s boss made me leave, something about it being unsanitary to "do hair" at the office.

Now I'm somewhere with a 3 or 4 yr old KK and a 9 or 10 yr old KJ. I asked KK, "who is my girl?" She said, "Kimmerly". I said "who else?" She said "kiki". I said "who else?" and she said, "stop asking me stupid baby questions!" Then she got mad because I made her give me my wedding ring back. I looked at it, and she had "let" a diamond fall out.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Nice dream! Sounds like something I would say!! HAHA! I am cracking up! Love you and miss you bunches!!!!