Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Making up for yesterday's post...

I'm in the bed, in a hotel by the beach. KC's #4 comes in sleepy and having had an accident. I get him changed and walk him back to his room. Instead of the KC family room, I walk into the CGB family's room. Those 3 are all in bed in a row, #1's feet sticking out because he is too long for the bed. We continue to the next room and I get KC's #4 back in bed accidentally rousing #2 from sleep. She says, "the room smells like a fragrant bouquet." As I turn to leave, I look through the open curtains to see Frank, from my Fantasy Football League in what looks like a heated discussion with some mob type characters. Frank also looks like a mob type character (in real life).

I go back to my room and return to bed. I wonder briefly where my dh has gone but know he'll be back, so I just snuggle into the covers, listening to the wind and waves through the open patio door. It's a little too windy, so I close the door. Return to bed.

The next morning, everyone has gathered on the beach at concrete tables/benches. I see on one of the tables a book that looks just like one I had gotten and couldn't find. I snatch it and go to KC and CGB asking how it got there, who had it, etc. They are confused as to why I am so upset. I tell them how I had gotten this book for VJ and it was a present for her graduation, but then I couldn't find it. But the one I got was blank, it was for her to add pictures and stories and keepsakes. This one was full of pictures and well wishes. Turns out, ST (the wife of the commander who just left who has been instrumental in getting the FRSAs up to speed here in real life) gave that book to VJ and it isn't the one I had gotten for her. I take it back and apologize for my behavior explaining what I thought happened. We talk a second, it is awkward. On the table beside the book was a book like you look through when you open a new checking account to choose check designs, from Deluxe or Harland check printers. (??)

Then here comes DWL wearing some weird get up of jeans with long shorts over them. He says it is the newest thing, and sure enough, people all start walking by wearing jeans with shorts over them. He says, SEE??

2 comments:

carrmomma said...

Ok - it is going to make me a little while to try and figure out what this means. Glad to finally make an appearance though!!! love ~kc

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol hydrochloride purchase - buy tramadol online illegal