Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crazy Car

I'm pulling into the parking garage (at CWA, but it isn't CWA, I don't know where it is) My car stalls, so I just get out and push it into the space. I don't know how it was running to begin with because now I look at it and it is like a go-cart, the metal frame type, but no motor whatsoever.

Then, I'm naked. KC and family come to pick me up and take me to Tam's house, I go to sleep. When I wake up there are clothes by the bed. I put them on and go into the living room where I see pictures of the KC family all dressed up in fancy clothes, girls with hair all curled and up and boys with ties and dress shoes, etc. I say, "what's this?" They were pictures from the wedding that had just taken place (while I was asleep) in their backyard. (I don't know who was getting married) I asked why they came to pick me up when they had this important event to attend. KC told me "because you were in trouble, car broken and naked. We wouldn't just leave you there!" The kids were looking at me like they had a million questions, and were concerned. Kind of like how they were looking at me at the St D Hosp! Seems like I was kind of messed up in the head too when they came to get me.

We went to the garage and my Uncle Jack (never dreamed about him before!) had built me a car, or rather equipped the one I had with a motor. It was all white. The car, the motor, the tires, all of it. It was driveable, but when you stopped you had to take the flywheel off or it would get chewed up. ???

There was also a brief time in the middle of all this somewhere where I was working for Ron. It was nice to see him again. I wish I could remember that part of the dream, because I know there was something significant.

1 comment:

carrmomma said...

Now that is about enought to make me cry. Why is it when someone dies and time goes by, people don't mention their names very often. You just said his name. He was a real person. Hard to believe it has been almost 13 years.