Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bits and Pieces

There was snow, many feet of it. We wanted to watch the football game on a huge outdoor screen. So someone turned the TV up really loud so the vibrations of the sound would shake the snow free.

I walked down the street to a friend's house (someone I don't know in my real life) and colored my hair with her and another neighbor. I think this might have been in Grant Circle (where all the officers/senior enlisted live)

There was much dinner party planning going on. "Ok, this night we'll have these people over, and this night these people, etc"

I was collecting (by donation and super sale purchases) wedding dresses to have on hand for rental at the wedding bed and breakfast.

I got upset because I put a veil in the dryer and when I was closing the door, it scraped some branches and broke them off into the dryer. The veil came out with sticks all tangled in it.

The alarm went off. That was in real life.

No comments: