Monday, May 7, 2007

I said...

LUKE AND LAURA! I cannot believe that didn't get even one comment. I remember those summer days of watching General Hospital while Kabbage laid in the sun in the backyard and Wade and I tried to "block her sun" making hand shadows over a leg or whatever! and singing Gen-er-al Hos-PITAAAAL!!! (and if I was in the valley, watching in the back room until I got peer pressured into switching to Guiding Light!)
anyway, plenty of dreaming over the weekend, but I can't recall now, and didn't post over the weekend because...well...Saturday I was being lazy, and Sunay Stephen was on the computer most of the day doing a paper.
I'll get back to it tonight...stay tuned tomorrow for Monday 7 May 2007 dream!

1 comment:

dwl said...

I hear the tune and also remember an "incorporated" tacked on the end!

:-)

I know you know.

me