Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Where ARE YOU???

We had a special dinner planned out with two couples from my battalion, but we weren't in the Army anymore. The couples now lived in our subdivision. As did KK and KJ and families. Husband didn't come home from work until 630 and we were suppose to be there at 6. He thought he could get away with not going (said he thought it was earlier, and he'd have stayed later if he knew he still had to go). I was supermad, went over to KK or KJs I don't know who but they lived next door to each other, so they were together anyway. They were going to Greece on vacation.

Husband said this morning he was tired of getting in trouble for "dream Stephen". hahahaha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that WEIRD how a dream can evoke emotion? I remember that happening to me. It doesn't anymore. Now I have weird, short, very disjointed dreams that I am unable to remember. In fact Q got up in the night the other night worried because he woke up crying and didn't know why he was crying. I felt so bad for him-not typical of me when ya wake me up.

HeatherRene said...

aawww, poor thing! I guess it can be kind of scary if you don't know yet about dreams and such.