Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Forgive me. It's been a while.

There have been dreams here and there, but I haven't been posting them. A couple of funny things that have happened over the past few weeks:

While staying at the B parent's house, I guess I was a little confused in the night. I got up and walked around the bed to the corner (furthest from the door). SB said "what are you doing?" I said "trying to find the bathroom!" That made me wake up enough to realize I was no where near the door, so I turned around and went.

The night we got home from the trip, we both collapsed. After I was asleep, I guess it was vital that I know the time. I asked SB, "what time is it?" He ignored me because he knew I was asleep. I repeated the question twice more, him saying, "what? why?" after the first time. Then he looked at his watch, told me "12:30" I said, "hhmmm." And I remember none of it.

Last night I dreamed that I had forgotten to take my lady pills and was trying to take the first 7 all at once. AND I was chewing them up! blek!

No comments: