Saturday, June 2, 2007

Back in dreamland

Early this morning there was a ball/prom/reunion going on! It was outside, maybe on Tayor Barracks grounds (Taylor is the installation where I work). I remember I kept saying how cool it was that we had the reunion in Germany!
The other things that really stood out...Rebecca Guyton was there. I know I've tried not to use last names, but I don't know if anyone else knew/remembered her, and I didn't want to try to do some figure out the name game. She was a very sweet girl at AHS. I didn't have all our friends get together for a group picture by the photographer. I was thinking the snapshots he was taking would be good, but they weren't, and I didn't take any pictures. I was furious. Also, a blond girl whose name I can't remember who had been on the gymnastics team was there and she had a home movie of a conversation she had with a judge at one of the competitions, and all these years later, they were awarded the team competition medal for that year because there was some scandal with the way it had been judged at the time.
There were a couple other bits and pieces, but I can't recall them now. I definitely dream more when I am sleeping off and on. The Burstadter Stadfest was in FULL SWING last night and into this morning. I think we are going tonight!

No comments: