Saturday, June 9, 2007

All over the place

I don't even know where to start. At one point, a group of spouses was wanting to take a trip to Europa Park. For some crazy reason, we went to the mall (just down the street from post) to get the tickets. I went one way with a couple people and Paulette, a lady that volunteers at ACS that did the Instructor Training for AFTB with me went another way to get the tickets. When we met back up she had the tickets but they cost over $700! For 7 of us! So, we were kicking ourselves for not thinking of going to the USO to get them discounted. She asks if she can return them and they will do it, but she will have to wait to get a check in the mail for the service fees which were about $60. So she returned them and then we went to the USO to get them.
Then, I was at the Pflugerville house. Dude, Lil T and I were playing in the living room, and I was talking about how Dude was going to live with the Bdk family. I told Lil T that he needed to pick up all his Star Wars lego blocks and when I came back in from putting Dude in the truck, T had put all the toys in big plastic bins in the back yard. There were hundreds of them. I told Nikki I would take a picture and bring it to her when I brought the dog. When I tried to take it, though, the camera wasn't cooperating. I hooked it up to the computer to see what was on it, and it started a slideshow of random photos. They kept getting lines in them and looking like the TV with bad reception. Then I realized I had hooked an old camera with FILM in it instead of a digital one to the computer. I have no idea what that was all about.
Then something happened at Mimi and Papa's house on Sam Hou. I just remember being there, no details.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmph! You have been doing this blog for how long? How come I am just now seeing it?
Your mind is doing a lot of work while you are asleep processing all the new information you have been getting for the last year.
No wonder you are scared to see T. After that one dream, I can't say that I would be brave enough to go see him.
This is on my feed reader now.

Heather and Stephen said...

:) I kind of did it on the sly. It is really just for me to be able to look over what's going in my sleep. But I put that link on my blog and left it for anyone to find. I do dream about him a LOT. Usually not bad, but yes, it is a lot to process...
and I just realized the other day...I have now been without him as long as I was with him. I thank God daily for B and her willingness to let me be a part of his life.

dwl said...

All over the place is right for this one (or these, as it were)! Sounds like you were dealing with Ticketmaster for the Europa Park tix! ;-)