Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dream feelings

I woke up feeling horrible.

Let's start from the beginning...or rather where we always start, somewhere in the middle. Stephen and I were having a second wedding because the pictures and/or video were messed up from the first one. I was trying to fix my hair, but every time I curled my bangs they stood straight out from my head. Christy was trying to help me fix them. Kathy was managing her children's hair. They ALL had the super curly style, like Felicity. Then I was getting upset because some people showed up to have a party at our venue (not the same place we had our wedding) and they were throwing glass bottles on the dance floor and then sliding across the glass.
I went over to where my brother and Allen C were talking and said something to them about the situation and they started making fun of the *hideous* striped tuxes I had chosen for the men in the wedding party, and my brother said something and I told him "shut up, I hate you." as I walked away from them I woke up and I felt awful and had a stomach ache. :-( Sorry Wade. I really love you!!!

1 comment:

dwl said...

hmmm, so the nutty and hilarious dreams take a turn for the worse! Don't let it get you down, I love you, too!! :-)

ps. try some pepto