Friday, June 8, 2007

No Relation

I was at some battalion function, and CPT L was there. (not my maiden name, a real life captain in our bn) He had a clipboard and was apparently inprocessing. The top page on the clipboard said: CPT L, stove/oven, previous owner P&D (my aunt and uncle). I said to him, "HEY, how did you get that stove?" and he explained that someone in HIS family gave it to him. After some family tree climbing, we concluded that he was on D's side, but not directly. Something about Aunt Jo and her husband Wylie. This was a very odd dream.

I had another dream, actually it was before this one. I was sneaking around Lil T's new house, his mom knew I was there, but we were not wanting him to see me until the end of the day or something. He saw me through the window and started screaming in a horrible scared tone and crying and saying Moooooooommyyyyyy!!! We were both shocked at his reaction and I woke up with my chest hurting and heavy. My first thought: I think my heart just shattered. Still 1/2 asleep I envisioned a christmas ornament ball being dropped to a tile floor and shattering. This dream sucked.

But I got ok, and went back to sleep.

No comments: