Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Over the weekend

There was one night over the weekend that I was completely robbed of all dreaming because a GIANT thunder woke me up. The kind of "woke me up" where you literally jump. Kind of like when you are ALMOST asleep and jump! like you were falling off the bed or something. Then there were strobe lights of lightening, and I had to go to the bathroom, just not conducive to dreaming and remembering.

And I had a dream about Stacey one night. Well, it wasn't really about her. A group of people were at a Big Daddy's type sports bar place and they were selling 80's style jackets (satiny with the metal snaps and band around the waist and wrists) Embroidered on the jacket was a picture of the regulars. There was Stacey right in the middle with a halo over her head. Completely cheezy, but it was a nice dream to have. Dreaming of days gone by.

Monday night...I can't remember. I know there was one, but....??

No comments: