Saturday, December 1, 2007

Old friends and new friends, Real friends and pretend friends

Two dreams last night/this morning. First, I dreamt <--is that a word? that I was helping Jim Halpert (yes, from the Office!) to get ready for a road trip he was taking. I gave him maps, cds of "driving songs" and "Texas songs" (?) repaired his glasses, and we visited for a long time. We talked about Pam, I kept trying to convince him that she REALLY DOES love him! and Karen needs to go. (FYI, the most recent we saw was where he asks Pam out to dinner at the end of the show) We talked about Dwight and Angela, you know because no one in the office knows about their romance. And I remember telling him how funny I think Kevin is. We were great friends!

Second dream was my real friends. We were somewhere like Gruene, going through all the little shops. I don't know who was there with who, but no one ever saw a stranger. It was as though we were on a big reunion weekend. Friends from school, places I've worked, Alvin, Austin, ever corner of my life. It was just so nice to see everyone.

:)

No comments: