Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Belated dreams

Saturday night I had another reunion planning dream. There were 8-10 people staying at some hotel resort place and we were all comparing notes about what we might want to do, how to contact people, etc for the upcoming reunion. Greg Linbeck was in the dream, and when I woke up I could not remember his last name for my life. I kept confusing him with Stephen Brashear. Remember him? I think he moved away after jr high sometime. Maybe not, I don't think I had him in any classes in high school, though. Anyway, I was writing a note to myself to look up Greg's last name, "Classmates-look up Greg Linbeck" oh…I guess I thought of it. Ha!

Sunday night I had a terrible time falling asleep. I just wasn't tired. Of course it seemed like as soon as I fell asleep the alarm was going off! But just before that, I was dreaming that I had done something to my arm, right in the bend where the vein is. I think I carried a box or something and it bruised my arm badly. (IRL, I did carry a box Friday and it bruised my thigh badly) Anyway, we were having a blood drive at the hospital (yeah, the ER hospital. I don't even watch ER anymore, it came on opposite AmericasNextTopModel) and JUST as the nurse was going to put the needle in my arm, at the exact moment, the alarm went off! SCARED the beegeebees out of me!

No comments: