Sunday, December 30, 2007

Mike Bertaz

I think I spelled his name wrong. Anyway, last night I was in my office and he came in with a resume. I asked Alice if she had time to meet with him, she didn't answer me and I was about to leave for the day. I told him to come back tomorrow, and we went for chocolate shakes at Sonic. Now, we are in Germany, but when we leave the parking lot, we pull on to the 35 bypass and drive toward 6. I don't know why we didn't cut over before, there were a couple times I couldn't get the truck (little blue one I use to have) slowed down and pulled over fast enough. So we ended up taking 6 to Gordon and going to the Sonic. On the way, we were talking about stuff and he asked if I'd like to go somewhere with him that weekend. I can't remember, London or somewhere. I told him I didn't think my husband would appreciate that! He said, oh no, Dallas and our two kids would go, too! (for those who don't know, he married Dallas Hyatt that we worked with at Weiners!) ooooh! ok! Well, we didn't get that far with the trip planning because we were still talking about being in Germany, how did you get here, what have you been doing, etc. I think he said he came over as a DA civilian but that job will be ending soon, so he needs to get something so they can stay because the kids are already settled in school or something. That's all I can remember. I woke up JUST as we pulled into the Sonic! :(

No comments: