Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Dreaming meanness

Well, my Mimi (on K side) was getting married at a bed and breakfast type mansion place (notice I dream that a lot??) and all the family was there, all festive and taking pictures. Then my friend Laurel was getting married at the same place and I was trying to take pictures of it and my BROTHER had left the camera on the video setting. Every time I tried to take a picture it would start the video camera running. I was SO mad and yelling WAAADE!!! Doing exactly what I hate people to do…saying his name ugly. He was then responding with "WHAAAAT???" and when I explained what he did he said,
"well, just PUT IT BACK!"
"I don't know how!"
Grumble grumble, "hhhhhkkkk (heavy sigh) LIKE THIS!" and he switched it back.
"THANK YOU." <-- not said nicely.

No comments: