Friday, May 16, 2008

PMS. In a dream? yep.

There was a lot more to this dream than I can remember, but I was SO tired when I got up that it was fading really fast.

I was at someone's housing area, and we were working out, like seriously sweating working out. When we got finished, we went up to their apt, and the girl (kind of a mixture of several the spouses here)was talking about how Sandra Bullock is a newscaster now. I burst out crying and was screaming about how, "SEE??? WE MISS EVERY SINGE *#$%** THING!!!" and just going on and on like a crazy person like it was the biggest deal ever that Sandra Bullock became a newscaster and AFN didn't carry it. Then I said I had to go home right then. So I was collecting my things and started to leave and somehow I think I was trying to leave out the balcony but had to jump from one to the other and had all this stuff. Blanket, some clothes? I have no idea. So, I fall, that's the "falling part" of the dream. I have those periodically. I just fall and fall for a while. Once I land, SB and a couple other people walk up and we are talking and someone says something about how we had to spend that money. I said, "for what?" SB said, "oh, we called your brother and we were on the phone for about an hour and a half." Then I was screaming again about how could you call without me? and didn't you think I'd want to talk to him??? He tried to say something about how they had some business to discuss and it had already waited 90 days. Said it like that. 90 days. ???? Of course I'm all, "what kind of business? I can know! Stop trying to keep stuff from me!" etc.

There was also something in there where there was some fried chicken on a counter and I was trying to pick off crispy pieces of the outside. and trying to be quiet because my Mimi was asleep.

No comments: