Sunday, May 11, 2008

Orders and moves

Last night/this morning was a hodgepodge but all related to getting orders and moving. I was first dreaming that the FRSAs were in charge of putting together all the orders for all the soldiers in our brigades/battalions. SB was helping me, and while we were putting people together, we were looking for/at different soldiers we know and where they were going.
Then, we started organizing by post. First we were doing alphabetical, but that didn't make sense because we were going to have to group them by post. At some point we were on a bus doing this, headed for a hotel. I think we must have taken a group to their departure city or something. We were with a bunch of people going to Ft Sill, OK. When we got to the hotel room, Kristi B was getting ready to do some laundry in the room, I needed to do some too, so I was looking at the other washer, but someone had left clothes in there. Then, I was irritated with one of the spouses I know IRL who was there because she was determined that when the soldiers returning from Iraq got there they HAD to sign her mug. Apparently she has been getting signatures since she'd been attending homecomings. I just kept thinking, "hey, this isn't ABOUT YOU!!!"
Lastly, at some point, we were putting some scrapbooks together of family members and I had some where people had taken panoramics in several frames to be pasted together, and my uncle D was always sitting in a corner. I found that odd.
Going to make some breakfast now...

No comments: