Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dance!

So...I'm in this play/dance/musical. I have no idea where we are, what the time frame, but in the dream that came before this, SB and I were in a bar and we were just hanging out and the bartender gave us a GIANT bucket of ice with a small person sized test tube like bottle of liquor in it. SB tried to pick it up, dropped it and we ran out of there. Anyway, in the play, I was not suppose to have to been in this particular scene. Whoever is suppose to has not shown up, so someone shoves me onto the stage, the curtain has not gone up yet, so it's totally dark. I almost fall over someone and I say, "who is that? I don't know this scene!!" The girl says, "It's me, Amy." I look down because the voice is way shorter than me. From what I can make out, this girl is one of the "steps" young uns from high school. Like Rhonda or someone, but named Amy, and I know it wasn't Colquitt. And I think it might actually be someone from here in Germany, a spouse or someone. Anyway, the lights come up and we are in a line kind of shuffling across the stage. We pass Tammy Kim (As in Tammy Kim Dance where I took dancing when I was little) and I'm all in her face, "HIIII" but that's all I say, waiting for a look of recognition. She says, "Heather, go dance!" I start to say, "but...I don't know it" I only get out, "but" and she says, "you can just watch the others, it is easy, just blend in" as she is ushering me along. Then the alarm went off. I snoozed, went back to the dream, but we were just shuffling across the stage and I was looking around. When the alarm went off again I knew I wouldn't get passed that point, so I just got up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, that's just crazy. I was thinking about Amy Colquitt yesterday and for the life of me I couldn't remember her last name. Maybe we read the same news item that made us think about her.

Heather and Stephen said...

ooooh freaky!!!! was there a small young un named Amy? ooooh...there was Amy, Cara's sister, but it wasn't her. They were bigger than her. That's so odd.