Friday, May 30, 2008

29 May 08

Still dreaming about the reunion…
In last night’s episode, I was in the back seat of my first car (the grey Buick) but it still belonged to my parents. They were in the front, and we were driving through Alvin. I was crying and we pulled up to a light. I rolled down the window to tell Tiffany Gray that I couldn’t come to the reunion because I had to go to something for my “dad’s company”. I specifically remember that because if you know me very well, you know that my dad never worked for a “company”. He always taught govt and history at ACC! Always. So, anyway, a little while later it is decided I can go. I put on the dress I wore in Betsy R. C’s wedding and go. (yes, it still fit…in the dream!) Stephen was there now, I guess we were staying with my parents, I don't know if we lived there or if my brother lived there. When I get to the reunion, (you know, it’s right there in Alvin, like in that “new Senior’s Center” that is 20 years old now or something) everyone is there. We are doing something like signing each other’s yearbooks, but there is something going on about making packets for each other (??) and I am making one for Tessa Gardner. Someone is singing karoke. Then Christy gets the microphone and gives a little speech about how she use to be very reserved and to herself, but now she loves the microphone. She explained that she stands up for what she believes in regarding her family. She isn’t in-your-face, but if you challenge her, she will tell you how it is. She finished what she was saying and left. I wanted to go with her, but then J.J. Shannon started singing karoke. I think the whole karoke scene was because before bed I watched Psych and the two main characters were undercover in a singing show like American Idol called Duos. Anyway, BIZ-R as usual! I hope these dreams cease by next weekend once it’s over!

oh, and I must not have been living with my parents, because the day after I was trying to get a Space A flight back to Germany and I was going to be in trouble if I didn't get one because my job (I was still at the G8) didn't approve for me to be gone past Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If it helps, I'm not even going.