Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kind of fuzzy

Memory of this one...

Part of it was about the reunion. I think my brain is working it out and being okay with not being there for the high school one or my mom's side family one. In the dream, I was at a kind of pre-reunion or coctail hour kind of thing. There were about 20 people there. Angie N, Bobby B, Tiffany G, Deb Lutz, and I think she was married to Roy Mallow or someone, maybe a compilation of him and a couple other people? anyway, I think all this is from the uploaded pics to the myspace group. It was people in those pics. So, we are at the get together and I remember saying, "Is this it? Is this all that is coming?" Also, my dad told me that at his 20 yr they got 200something of 279 there. Sounded great! I don't think we will get that high a percentage. They had theirs in an airplane hanger! How cool (and 60s-ish) is that? Anyway, I woke up not fretting about missing anything. So I think this is a good thing...
Also, I dreamed that SB told me we were being moved. Then he said...in 8 months. So I had to decide whether or not to stay at the G8, go on to the FRSA job, tell them I'd only be there for 8 mo if I did, or what? There was also some issue about how if we moved in 8 months we would only have 7 left oconus, so what would happen then? because they aren't suppose to move us twice in one year. I woke up kind of fretting about this. I think staying longer than our 451 days (per the counter on the blog!)is still a concern for dreaming Heather.

No comments: