Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Worlds Collide

Well, dream worlds anyway! I had this dream last night, and the first thing I remember is that I was in a huge white SUV with Aimee and Cathrine. (Germany friends) The person in front of us was in a huge white truck and couldn't get it out of a hole or something. Catherine jumped out and got in the truck to move it. Aimee and I thought that was odd, but didn't make much of it. Then we were driving around somewhere and I had to call Mike to tell him I was going to be late to work (at CWA!) because we still had to catch the boat to get there. While I was talking to him we got to the boat and I kept dropping my shoes. One, then I'd pick it up, then drop the other. One went in the water and I called back to tell him that when I got to work I would only have one shoe on. He said he didn't want to hear about that, he wanted to hear how married life is!

Anyway, I know it's been a long time since I've posted, but this one stayed with me all day, so I thought I'd share it.

No comments: