Monday, November 26, 2007

Dream Weaver

So many random thoughts and images thrown into one dream. I'm not sure how it started, but I was in my aunt/uncle P&Ds room getting ready to go somewhere. Rebecca was with me, and I think it was her house. I was looking for hairspray and she was ranting about how someone came over and borrowed it and never returned it. We were both planning to wear pantsuits, and for some reason we each had 2 pr pants to our suits. And they were wrinkled, so we were discussing whether or not to iron them. R put a sweater on over hers. It was a purple one that I (IRL) had found upstairs yesterday. Her pantsuit was a dull yellowish color and the two together matched and were the exact tones of the room the guy (IRL) on Top Designer used and thought were cheery. When we left we were going to school, but we weren't sure which one, so as we were driving down South Street, I asked OH, what year is it? My mom said 1981. I said ok, so I'm 11, that's Alvin Jr High. When in the back of my mind, even in the dream I knew I would have only been in 5th or 6th grade. When we walked in the school, I pointed in the principal's office at Chris Lindsey and said, See? There's Chris Lindsey, and he's in my grade, so we are in the right place. He wasn't in trouble, he was like an office assistant for his elective. We walked around the courtyard, made the circle and went back to the front office because we weren't sure where we were suppose to be. There was a donut lady in the office, she apparently brings breakfast each morning. She was on the phone, though, and everyone was complaining about how she needed to get off the phone and help her customers that were all there waiting to buy donuts from her.
That's all I remember.

No comments: