Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Banking Days

As usual, when I sleep soundly for a long time, waking just in time to get out of bed at the last minute for work, I am able to remember only one dream. This one is like many I have had about Alvin State Bank. I'm not working there, but have come to visit. All of my old friends are working there and it is good to see them. I am concerned, though. Everyone is wearing jeans and sweatshirts. I tell Sherry F that Tom would be rolling over if he knew how unprofessional everyone looked. Everyone except Jamie. She is wearing really cute jeans with boots, a jacket and jewelry. Then someone makes a night deposit for a commercial account. They also included 2 hot dog buns. (???) It turned out to be a deposit for 1st National and they asked me to run it over there. I said I would but that I had not lived in Alvin for so long that I couldn't remember where it was. They made fun of me and then told me where it was. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your dream blog.