Thursday, November 22, 2007

And it is revived!

Last night/this morning I had several dreams. (waking up and going back to sleep bringing new dreams) Of course now I have had breakfast and will soon be getting ready for the big TurkeyDay festivities, so I can't remember all of them. This will probably be a random mixture of them.
1. At some restaurant, Italian maybe? I know we were in the states because everyone was speaking english. There was some discussion of the bad service, and some people's dishes were not good. Then, as we were leaving, a kind of scary, large, unkempt man was yelling and pointing at us in a threatening way and then he jumped into his big, old Ford "work truck" and sped off, jumping curbs and driving wild.
2. then we were at some Dairyland type restuaurant and to go to the bathroom you had to climb into these windows that were high up. Like the Laverne and Shirley windows. I think I've mentioned those before. Anyway, I got in and went to the bathroom. When I closed the stall door, a shower came on, drenching me in my white shirt. And then I woke up.
3. Then we were at Kimberly and Ryan's house, but it was a new one they had moved into. they had a GIANT laundry room/pantry. Like you walkin and then there are door to other things. W/D, dishwasher, ironing room, closet, pantry, etc! I was playing a game with Aaron and Allison was playing with the dog (who I mistakenly called Abbey. KJWH explained that Abbey was the name of the dog who had passed away and this was a new...not as good dog!) It looked like Dude/Duke or Kristy's Molly. Anyway, then I woke up. again. and it was time to get out of the bed!

No comments: