Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Many many dreams...

Night before last: Found someone's datebook. Was looking at it to try to figure out who it belonged to and realized it was Kimberly's. There was a date highlighted with "Ryan's bday party" on it with details of time and place. My feelings were hurt because I wasn't invited, so I went anyway. Turned out to be a job interview where they interviewed both the candidate and his/her spouse. I burst in crying about why they didn't invite me, and felt horrible when I was told what was really going on. Apparently Kimberly put it as a party in the datebook in case someone saw it, Ryan didn't want his current employer to know about the interview. Nice job, cuz!
Last night: First, I was at work at ASB and Dan (boss at G8 here) came in to tell me something about what I should be doing. I kept trying to verify someone's teller drawer so I could take it over and that person showed it balanced, but I couldn't get it to balance. The $20s kept sticking together. I was thinking how much I loved working at the bank (but I wasn't loving it in the dream, I just was thinking I was loving it…) then some people had to have a hold placed on their acct bc they had a $40something,000 check to deposit but not a long enough history or high enough balance to cover. The lady was so upset and I was trying to explain it to her feeling horrible that they couldn't have access to this money they desperately needed.
Then, I was trying to teach Allison how to make finger puppet shadows on the wall. We were making Ks so we could say KK (for aunt KeKe). All of a sudden, she was a teenager and wanted to go out walking the neighborhood with her friends. I was trying to explain to her that if she would just tell her mom what she wanted to do it wouldn't be a problem. It was that she would just wander off and not say anything. Strange thing is that Kimberly, Allison's mom was Paulette (looking) in the dream.
Then, I was at a college type party, and everyone was SO much younger than me. I started talking to some people, and this one guy was all trying to hold my hand. "Seriously, do you even remember that red electronic toy that you could play memory games with? Merlin I believe was the name of it." He looked at me like I had a third eye. I said, "See? What are you, twelve?" He lowered his head all ashamed and said, no. 26. I said, "oh, ok, sorry. But you are still over 10 yrs younger than me." Not sure why I didn't say, "HEY, back off, you want my husband to punch you?" Anyway, then he started telling me how he won some award, like some maturity award. It was ridiculous, then I woke up.

No comments: