Monday, January 7, 2008

Fell off the cliff!

We're driving along, S and me, and we are in kind of a desertish climate. There are some cacti, indian blanket flowers and dirt. All of a sudden, the road on either side, the shoulders disappear and become cliffs. I tell him, "scoot over! You are too close to the edge!!!" he says he is too close to the edge over there, too. When we stop, we're at the end, cliff on either side, and then out front of us is a drop off, to a lower road. About a 6-8 ft drop. He gets out of the car, and steps off, landing on the lower road. Well, then I have to drive the car. It seems we think I am just going to pull forward and the car will drop down. Now, I know in real life that if I pull forward like that I will nosedive into the road. Not so in the dream. It is like the coyote, go forward, parallel with the road and then drop flat down. When we get on the lower level, there is another couple who has done the same thing. There was some more to this, but I can't remember what it was. Seems like something about gathering some clothes and food for the needy…or something?!

No comments: