Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First dream of 2008

I was living in a house, near Alta Vista and Coffee streets, there in Alvin, kind of between AJH and AHS, where the Slaters and Eric Evans and the Couchmans lived. Maybe you know, maybe not. ANYWAY…I was moving either in or out of a house over there and Dude was moving in with me. I got him in the house and went back to the car to get some more stuff. When I walked back up, there was a small child, probably less than a year, but walking a little, standing by the fence (on the outside) all by herself. I picked her up and held her for a minute, talking to her, and then her grandmother came around the corner. She was staying there with the grandma, and had toddled away while grandma was tending to the flowers. I don't know how she got on the other side of the fence, but I handed her back over and went on with what I was doing.
There was a lot more to this dream, and maybe a separate one altogether. I can't remember though. And I am blaming post-new years firework wake-up explosions for it!

No comments: