Monday, April 30, 2007

29 APR 2007

Again w/ Jason S. He came over to our house (my brother and I, still living at home) to be babysat? Yes, he is our age, I have no idea what that was about. Then, we were going to take him home at 3 am or something, and called to see if he could just spend the night.

Somewhere in there, Greg G came over and wanted to put a new bedskirt he had made on the bed. It was purple velvet. He tried attaching it around the bed, and it would only go 1/2 way. So we ended up attaching it to the blanket that was between the top sheet and the comforter. ??? Don't ask me, I have NO idea what all that was about.

Also, during all of this, the front door was left open and when I came in, the TV and VCR was missing and I thought someone had broken in and stolen it. My brother had hidden it to teach me and/or Jason and/or my parents a lesson. Whoever left the front door open was to learn the lesson. This may have been because the other day Stephen and I left the front door of our house open all day.

Craziness.

3 comments:

dwl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dwl said...

First of all, what's with the secret blog!? (...or did I miss an announcement in my hit and miss reading of CrazyBetter?) I'm trolling your list of blogs and found this one.

Secondly, you are nuts! :-)

hugs,
me
ps. that's right, I deleted a comment...I CAN spell.

HeatherRene said...

hahaha! You're funny, Wade! I didn't tell anyone about the blog. Just started doing it. I'm seeing who looks at that list! :) huggin you back~h