Sunday, April 29, 2007

28 APR 2007

There was a meeting. It was like an information exchange. There were FRG Leaders and FRSAs and Soldier Family Readiness Liasons, a lot of people there. Everyone was sharing ideas and learning from one another. Family members were coming in and getting information about their unit's FRG. It was great! It was how the program is intended to work.

Then...I was at some model conference. I don't know if it was about modeling, but everyone there was like those on America's Next Top Model. And I was right there in the middle of all of it. Not embarrassed that I was twice the size of those women, and we were in the pool! We were doing these twist exercises, and chatting about who knows what. It was odd. I woke up feeling like I should have been embarrassed about the way I looked, but no one cared and everyone treated everyone the same.

Question: when you dream, is there a start, middle, end? (that you remember)? I seem to only have the middle part, they just fade in and out....

No comments: