Saturday, April 28, 2007

27 APR 2007

There were two, but for the life of me, I can only remember one.

I was at a beach house with Tammi, Chris and Beth. I think there might have been other people there...not sure. (I decided I dreamed about a beach house because we slept with the fan on last night, it sounded like waves) I was running from room to room trying to clean, literally in a frenzy. I guess we were getting ready to leave and had to clean up. (I think I dreamed about this because I went to sleep thinking about needing to clean the house and how I was going to do it. --15 minutes per room ala Flylady) I went to take the trash out after having dumped a bunch of cereal in it-the whole bag was full of all kinds of cereal, layered in there like one of those sand art projects-and a GIANT roach came crawling out of it. BLEEEECKKK!! It was seriously hamster size! (and I might have dreamed this because there were some otters on Leno last night, one got out of the tank and ran off)
Oh, I just went to get my notebook that I started keeping by the bed. There was also a part during the cleaning where we loaded the dishwasher, and then unloaded and washed them by hand because it wasn't full and so they would be done.

Side note: When we woke up, Stephen said, "Did you have a pen in the bed earlier?" hahahaha!

2 comments:

carrmomma said...

I don't get it...a pen in the bed???

Heather and Stephen said...

because I have a pen and paper by the bed in case I wake up from a really detailed dream so I can remember it.