Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What are you doing for lunch?

It's kind of fuzzy now, because I waited until I got to work to write it down. But we were workign at Weiners. Everyone trying to figure out who was doing what for lunch. I left to run an errand and said I'd just check around for where everyone was. On the way I stopped at the store on South Street, the one that is on that kind of corner where if you take a left but it is more of a veer left (coming from the Methodist Church direction) and if you keep going you end up on McDonalds/Highland Square street. Anyway, I go in to get a bottle of water and the guy informs me that this is no longer a convenience store, but a cafeteria/buffet. okay...so I leave and go to CGBs parent's house to ask if they know who went where for lunch. They don't. So I drive on. I end up seeing Jenn G-M and turn to follow her. We end up back at Weiners, and sit talking in the parking lot. She was saying something about how much weight she had gained since hs, and I was very confused bc she looked the exact same, and I'm not sure we weren't STILL in hs or just out of. She was saying how she weighed 51 lbs in hs, and wore less eye liner. No idea why that sticks in my mind.
freaky dreams!

No comments: