Monday, November 10, 2008

Another night, another concert

This time it was Rod Stewart. And it was crazy because he was playing at the Top Hat or the Cove or some place on post, or some little place in Burstadt. I just know it was a tiny little venue, and he was out having drinks with the people in the club. I could not believe he had acutally just played the night before in some other little town, osterbergenheim or something German-ish like that. Oh, and he looked like he looked in the early 80s, not like now. Anyway, Bola walked through the door with not so little Th/Ab. He was so big. Like an 8 yr old. She asked if I wanted to stay for the show or take him home and watch him while she was at the show. I said I'd take him! So then we are driving in the car and she and I keep switching off driving, while the car is moving, just one holding the steering wheel while the other is climbing over the seat, etc. It was bizarre!
A little later we came back to pick her up and she either WAS or was with someone named Felicia or something like that who was pregnant but trying not to show it. I was shocked because she had adopted Ab and now was pregnant. And then it seemed like we were at my Aunt Nancy's house, but not the one she lives in now, the one she lived in when Nik and Scott were little. Then the trash man woke me up.

Odd...very odd...

No comments: