Monday, September 24, 2007

Sunday night

I was living with Beth (friend from jr hi) and our apt was big. Seems like I have dreamed this apt before. I was doing some kind of job where I came home in the middle of the night. I remember I had to walk home this night and that wasn't normal but I wasn't afraid. When I got there I climbed up to the balcony and over the edge to go in the patio door. I didn't want to wake Beth. (??) Then I snuggled down in the bed. I remember the covers being so heavy and they smelled JUST LIKE Beth's comforter when I would spend the night 25 yrs ago. That is so crazy to me that I still remember that.
There was more to this that I remembered when I woke up, but it escapes me now. More tomorrow....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a whole alter-town in my dream life. For instance there is a school that my mind made up for whenever I have school dreams.
They say that smell is the best memory device. Weird that you would dream in smell.

HeatherRene said...

that is funny about your alter-town. I have several scenes that repeat, that's so crazy.