Sunday, September 30, 2007

Let's go Krogering...

So, in my dream we are going to Kroger. A lady drives by and someone says, "Hey, that's Tonya DeWitt!" and I say, "no, she would be shopping at the family store, Stanton's." (I'm pretty sure they aren't related IRL, but each had a family owned business in Alvin, so...maybe that's it?) She parked and got out, and it was actually Kelly Kingston. I asked Bill, Linda and SB, no one knows who KK is. I'm telling you, though, we went to high school with her. She had curlyish brown hair, freckles I think, and wore a lot of matching beads with her shirts. ANYWAY, she got out of the car, and was wearing her shirt backwards. It was a Tshirt and had Kroger on the shoulderblade (should have been over the front pocket) and sponsor names on the front (should have been on the back). She explained that she was working there, having lost her job recently (don't remember what that was) and she was thankful to have the job. Besides, it's fun, I'm always running into people!
Woke up thinking...hhhmmm, interesting...

No comments: