Sunday, September 23, 2007

Math and calendars!

It was all very vague and fuzzy, but I dreamed about math, money and schedules. Trying to figure out how many more months we'll be here, how long it will take me to accumulate enough days off to go all the places we want to go, how much $ would it take to fly everyone over here that I want to come, how much is that each month, etc.
Then, the calendar side of it was me trying to figure out how I was going to get to my brand new job Oct 3, and go to a Spouse Craft night that night, should we do it at the USO, will we get that much participation, when is B Co doing the pie in the face that I have said I will participate in, etc, etc, etc.
Surprisingly I woke up relaxed, not reeling with that freaky need I have to make a list, plan it out, schedule it all. Maybe I worked it all out in my sleep! :)

No comments: