Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wreckage, water and pantlessness

It has been probably almost a week since I had this dream, but I kept forgetting to blog it. I can't remember now how it started, but I was driving a giant Cadillac that belonged to our Health and Wellness Coordinator. Erin, another FRSA was in the car with me (with her kangaroo and bush baby pets!) and I was driving home to get some pants. I think I had been at the gym and forgot my pants? Something like that. Well, I went to turn the corner, and it was like that turn on Old Manvel Rd that if someone is coming from the other direction you can't both fit on the little bridge. So I can't get the giant car around the corner and one tire goes off the edge. I jump out and Erin tries to help me to push the car back on the road. it just kept sliding off and went underwater. I'm saying GREAT, we aren't insured on this car, etc. Still have no pants on. Then I think I woke up.

No comments: