Sunday, June 8, 2008

Couple from the week

One day this week I dreamed that I had a baby. We had a baby, and we left to go somewhere. I said to SB, "did you get the baby?" He said, "for what? I thought it would be happier staying home. do we have to take it everywhere?" I said, "I don't know, but I don't think you are suppose to leave them all alone."

Then I had a dream that we were missing graduation. I had to keep telling people, trying to convince them that it was like 7 or 8 hrs later than they thought. They would say, no look, it is still light outside. I would have to say, no, it stays light until TEN O'CLOCK!!! It was crazy. Once I finally convinced everyone, I had to pick up CG at TX Fairway so we could go, and when we got there (about 20 of us in a van) we had just missed Erin A and Aura A. Then I wanted to go out after graduation and SB said no, we didn't need to.

He asked me after that one why he's always a jackash in my dreams. I have no idea!

No comments: